Kieron Grady is a senior lawyer in Klein Lawyers’ personal injury practice. Kieron manages motor vehicle plaintiff cases and has extensive experience in conducting trials, mediations and judicial settlement conferences. He has worked on many notable trials and has extensive experience negotiating settlements.
Kieron has written papers for the Continuing Legal Education Society of B.C. and has lectured at CLE seminars. He has been a guest lecturer on the subject of ethics at the Professional Legal Training Course that all articled students have to take. He has also been a guest judge at the U.B.C. Moot Court and a guest judge at PLTC mock trials. While having no musical talent himself, Kieron’s passion is attending live music events.
- University of British Columbia, Bachelor of Laws, 1986
- University of British Columbia, Bachelor of Commerce, 1985
- Member of the Law Society of B.C. since June, 1987
- Trial Lawyers Association of B.C.
- C. Bar Association
- Lawyer, Klein Lawyers
- Lawyer, Discipline Counsel, Law Society of British Columbia 2013 – 2016
- Lawyer, Professional Conduct Department, Law Society of British Columbia 2012 – 2013
- Lawyer, Lindsay Kennedy Barristers & Solicitors, 1997 – 2012
- Lawyer, Hilliker Grady Barristers & Solicitors, 1994 – 1997
- Lawyer, Harper Grey Easton, Barristers & Solicitors, 1987 – 1994
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch
- Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia