If you have been hurt or lost a loved one in a car accident in Vancouver, you will have many questions about what to do next. It can be very confusing and overwhelming – especially if you have never dealt with an accident before or filed a claim with Insurance Corporation of British Columbia (ICBC). You need to get help from an experienced Vancouver motor vehicle accident lawyer who will care about your future and fight for all compensation you are due.
Call Klein! We are ready to help you today.
For more than 20 years, Klein Lawyers has protected the rights of Vancouver car accident victims and their families and sought maximum compensation for their losses. With a team of more than 50 staff members, including our Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA) Support Team, we have the resources to give you highly personalized attention and pursue a result that meets your unique needs and goals.
Learn more today. Contact us for a free consultation.
Our Car Accident Lawyers in Vancouver Can Help With Your ICBC Injury Claim
You may already know that you need to file a claim with ICBC after a car accident in Vancouver or elsewhere in British Columbia. However, you cannot rely on an ICBC claims adjuster to explain your rights or tell you the whole story about the compensation you may be entitled to receive. This is where Klein Lawyers can make a difference for you.
ICBC may try to hurry you through the process, but we will take the time to:
- Thoroughly review your case
- Carefully explain your legal options
- Aggressively pursue all compensation available to you.
We have a long record of securing ICBC settlements and court awards for clients in cases that have involved many different circumstances. We know how to pursue compensation that addresses the specific harm car accident victims and their families have suffered and helps them to move on with their lives. In your case, this compensation may include:
- Past and future medical, rehabilitation and other out-of-pocket expenses
- Past wage losses and loss of future earning capacity
- Pain and suffering (including loss of enjoyment of life)
- Compensation for surviving family members (including loss of services, financial support and the love, guidance, and affection of a loved one).
Klein Lawyers works with highly skilled investigators. They help us to determine why a car accident happened and who was at fault. We also frequently consult with knowledgeable medical, financial and accident reconstruction experts. We develop solid cases for ICBC settlement negotiations and often secure compensation for our clients without the need to go to trial. However, we prepare each case to be ready for court if going to trial is what it takes.
Our law firm’s MVA Support Team is wholly dedicated to working closely with our clients to pursue the compensation they are due. The team also helps to reduce many of the other burdens that our clients face in the aftermath of an auto accident, including helping them to navigate the medical system so they get the best care possible.
We will charge no fees for any of these services unless we obtain an ICBC settlement or court award on your behalf. That is the No Fee Guarantee that we gladly offer to all of our motor vehicle accident clients.
What Types of ICBC Claims Are Available to You?
Our legal team realizes that every car accident is different. We examine the specific facts of each case in order to determine the types of ICBC claims that may be available to a client. In many cases, those claims will include:
- Accident benefits claim – This type of claim is also called a “Part 7” or “no-fault” benefits claim. You can file this claim with ICBC regardless of who was at fault in your crash.
- Tort claim – You can file this claim if a negligent driver caused an accident that injured you. This type of claim is also called a “personal injury” claim. For example, the driver may have been speeding, texting while driving, driving while impaired by alcohol or drugs or driving while overly fatigued.
Depending on the facts of a case, we may pursue other types of car crash claims such as:
- Uninsured motorist claim – If the other driver lacks insurance to cover your losses.
- Hit-and-run accident claim – If the other driver flees the scene of the crash.
- Underinsured Motorist Protection (UMP) claim – If the other driver lacks sufficient insurance to cover all of your losses.
Klein Lawyers represents motorists who are involved in collisions with other motorists, including car accident passenger claims. We also work with motorcyclists, bicyclists, and pedestrians as well as those who suffer injuries in collisions with large commercial trucks. We know how to tackle the unique legal issues that those different cases present.
Our Vancouver Car Accident Lawyers Are Ready to Help You
Through the years, our Vancouver car accident attorneys have helped people who have suffered many different types of serious, life-changing car accident injuries, including:
Our Vancouver personal injury lawyers understand the tremendous costs associated with these injuries and the daunting challenges they bring into the lives of victims and their family members. We also understand how stressful it can be to work with insurance companies and go through the claims process with ICBC without having an experienced lawyer by your side. We want to help.
If you were hurt or lost a family member in a car accident in Vancouver, allow our legal team to protect your rights when dealing with ICBC, tirelessly pursue all compensation available to you and give you the full attention you deserve during this difficult time in your life.
It will not cost you anything to contact our legal team and receive a consultation about your case, including answers to any questions you have about your legal rights and options. With our No Fee Guarantee, you will also pay no fees unless we secure a financial recovery for you.