Aden Klein is part of the Class Action practice group at Klein Lawyers. Aden has acted for plaintiffs in a variety of cases, including those involving anti-competitive behaviour, privacy breaches, government negligence and defective medical products.
Aden completed his law degree at the University of Toronto after obtaining a Bachelor of Commerce with Honours at the University of British Columbia. Before attending law school, Aden worked on the Woodlands School class action, handled by Klein Lawyers. Aden credits this experience with his goal of becoming a lawyer and working at Klein Lawyers.
Aden has been with Klein Lawyers throughout his legal career. He started working at the firm before law school and completed his articles at Klein Lawyers.
- University of Toronto, J.D.
- University of British Columbia, B.Com. in Finance & Minor in Economics
- British Columbia, 2019
- Ontario, 2019
- Lawyer at Klein Lawyers, 2019 – present
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Law Society of Ontario
- American Association of Justice