Darren Sall, Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer
Darren is part of Klein Lawyers’ Motor Vehicle Accident practice group.
Darren was called to the British Columbia bar in 2016. Darren attended Bond University on the Gold Coast, Australia, where he completed his Juris Doctor Degree, graduating with honours. Upon returning to Vancouver, Darren was retained as a litigation consultant to counsel at a leading international firm on a complex commercial matter in the BC Supreme Court. In his leisure time, Darren trains as an amateur competitive powerlifter and enjoys hiking the BC backcountry with his wife.
Darren is currently the co-chair of the Trial Lawyers Association of BC New Lawyers Committee.
- Bond University, J.D. (Hons)
- Simon Fraser University, B.A. Psychology
- British Columbia, 2016
- Lawyer, Klein Lawyers, 2016 – Present
- Articled Student, Klein Lawyers, 2015 – 2016
- Litigation Consultant 2012 – 2015
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- American Association for Justice